How to create Customer notification?
- Log in into admin panel
- Go to "Customer Notifications"
- Click "Add notification"
- Create your notification
How to add a FAQ Item?
- Log in into admin panel
- Go to "CMS" -> "Faq" -> "Faq Items"
- Create your item
What open source license do we use for Magento Community Edition?
I'm a merchant. What does "open source" mean to me?
I'm a developer. What does the OSL 3.0 license mean to me?
Can I use Magento trademarks, service marks, and logos?
Can I use the Magento trademark in one of my domain names or URLs?
What are appropriate and inappropriate uses of Magento trademarks?
Examples of unauthorized uses of the Magento trademarks include the following:
- Company, product, or service name - You may not use or register Magento or any other Magento trademark or service mark, including graphic symbols, logos, icons, or obvious alterations thereof, as all or part of your company name, trade name, product name, or service name.
- Merchandise items - You may not manufacture, sell, or give-away merchandise items such as T-shirts and mugs bearing the name Magento or any Magento trademark or service marks, including symbols, logos, or icons, or obvious alterations thereof, as a way of associating your goods with Magento software, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from our company.
- Magento logo and Magento-owned graphic symbols - You may not use the Magento logo or any other Magento graphic symbol, logo, or icon on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written agreement (such as a Business Partner Agreement).
- Disparaging Manner - You may not use a Magento trademark or service mark or any other graphic symbol, logo, or icon, in an untruthful or disparaging manner.
- Variations, takeoffs or abbreviations - You may not use an obvious variation of the name Magento or any of our trademarks or service marks, or any variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation, for any purpose relating to e-commerce software or services. For example: "Magento", "iMagento," and "MagentoMail" are not acceptable.
- Endorsement or Sponsorship - You may not use the Magento logo or symbols in a manner that would imply Magento's affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of anyone else's product or service.
- Slogans and taglines -You may not use or imitate a Magento marketing slogan or tagline so that a consumer would confuse your goods or services with ours.
- Domain names - You may not use an identical or virtually identical Magento trademark as a second level domain name. For example, "iMagento.com" and "Magentomail.com" are not acceptable.